Skillforce Recruitment is well known for being flexible, reliable and responsive, whilst also operating fast and professionally, and at the same time provide a total recruitment solution which is cost effective.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Casual with possibility for ongoing work
- Local work south of the river
We are seeking a Heavy Duty Mechanic Diesel - Heavy Haulage for Repairs and Maintenance of Heavy Haulage Trucks, Trailers and Equipment located south of the river.
Successful applicants must be able to:
- Perform repairs and maintenance to trucks (Kenworth and Volvo), trailers and equipment.
- Service engines, brakes, transmissions etc.
- Work on Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Work Monday to Friday including weekends if required.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Trade Qualification
- Current Drivers Licence
- Experience repairing and maintaining Trucks, Dollies & Trailers
- An interest working casually with the potential to transition to full time.
Applicants must have rights to work in Australia.
Please provide at least 2 contactable employer references on your resume.