Skillforce Recruitment Pty Ltd is a well-established and trusted recruitment service provider. Our services include Labour Hire, Permanent Placement, Shutdown Personnel and Payroll Services.
We are currently seeking applications from reliable and suitably qualified Mechanics, Service Technicians and Pre- Delivery Technicians for long term positions with a reputable Access Lifting Equipment Company based in the Eastern Suburbs of Perth.
Within these roles you will be responsible for delivering an elevated level of service to customers on a variety of material handling equipment including the assembly of new machines, breakdowns, fault finding and servicing of EWP's, Scissor Lifts, Telehandlers and simular equipment.
These roles are ideally suited to Light Vehicle and other Mechanics who are seeking a new exciting and challenging role.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Proven light vehicle and/or mobile equipment mechanical maintenance ability, servicing and fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Good written and verbal communications skills and the ability to use these appropriately at a variety of levels
- Proven reliable and stable employment history
- Strong commitment towards safe work practices
In return we can offer you:
- Highly competitive rates
- Opportunity to work for a highly reputable National Company with an excellent working environment
- Long term and stable employment for suitable candidates
To register your interest in these positions please provide at least 2 contactable employer references on your resume and click on the APPLY link below or email email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
For information on other opportunities visit www.skillforcerecruitment.com.au