Skillforce Recruitment is an established company that strives to connect JobSeekers with relevant Job Opportunities across Western Australia on a Temporary or Permanent arrangement.
A variety of Employment Opportunities exist with Skillforce Recruitment who are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What's on Offer:
- Immediate Start
- Project Work
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Rates + Super
About the Role:
The duties of the Asphalt Crew will be to undertake Rake & Shovel work with a crew on either day or night shift works onsite with several Perth Project Works.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant Asphalt Labouring or related Experience
- Current C Class Licence
- Physically fit to perform Screeding, Raking & Shovel worksCurrent C Class Licence
- White Card
- Willingness to work consistent hours
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screening
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you, please click the 'Apply Now' to be considered for the opportunity.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, contact Skillforce Recruitment on 6142 5700 & advise reference 178248.