Skillforce Recruitment is an established company that strives to connect JobSeekers with relevant Job Opportunities across Western Australia on a Temporary or Permanent arrangement.
What's on Offer:
- A variety of sites and projects
- Ongoing 2/2 FIFO Rosters
- Attractive hourly rates + Super
- Weekly Pay
About the Role:
The Underground Fitter will be responsible for the scheduled & breakdown maintenance of underground heavy mobile plant equipment underground, in the workshop or field service.
Skills & Experience
- Trade Qualification - Heavy Duty Fitter (Diesel) or similar
- Post trade experience is highly advantageous
- Experience with Atlas Copco 1257 MT 5020, Sandvick DD421,Normet 1614B,
- Ability to pass a Medical & DAS
- A positive Attitude with a proven positive work ethic
- High Risk WP and other licences
- HR Licence or greater
- Current Police Clearance
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you, please click the 'Apply Now' to be considered for the opportunity.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, contact Skillforce Recruitment on 6142 5700 & advise reference 178278