Skillforce Recruitment is an established company that strives to connect JobSeekers with relevant Job Opportunities across Western Australia on a Temporary or Permanent arrangement.
A variety of Employment Opportunities exist with Skillforce Recruitment who are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Casual with possibility for ongoing work
- Local work south of the river
- Weekly Pay
About the Role:
We are seeking a Heavy Duty Mechanic Diesel - Heavy Haulage for Repairs and Maintenance of Heavy Haulage Trucks, Trailers and Equipment located south of the river.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Perform repairs and maintenance to trucks (Kenworth and Volvo), trailers and equipment.
- Service engines, brakes, transmissions etc.
- Work on Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Work Monday to Friday including weekends if required.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Trade Qualification
- Current Drivers Licence
- Experience repairing and maintaining Trucks, Dollies & Trailers
- An interest working casually with the potential to transition to full time.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you, please click the 'Apply Now' to be considered for the opportunity.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, contact Skillforce Recruitment on 6142 5700 & advise reference 178307