Skillforce Recruitment is an established company that strives to connect JobSeekers with relevant Job Opportunities across Western Australia on a Temporary or Permanent arrangement.
A variety of Employment Opportunities exist with Skillforce Recruitment who are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Casual with possibility for ongoing work
- 2 & 1 Roster
- Weekly Pay
About the Role:
We are seeking Heavy Duty Fitters - Working on Earthmoving Equipment Doing Repairs & Maintenance Work.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Perform repairs and maintenance to earthmoving equipment.
- Service engines, brakes,etc.
- Experience working a 2 & 1 Roster.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Trade Qualification
- Current Drivers Licence - HR Licence Preferred
- Experience repairing and maintainance to Earthmoving equipment
- Be able to pass a Medical & Drug & Alcohol
- White Card
- Confined Space
- Australian Working Rights.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you, please click the 'Apply Now' to be considered for the opportunity.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, contact Skillforce Recruitment on 6142 5700 & advise reference